Fat & Skinny lyin' in a bed, Fat rolled over and Skinny was dead.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 1

So, here goes...I've got 40 lbs to lose and it's 28 weeks to my birthday and 40 weeks to gaining it all back at Christmas time.  I'm going to track my exercise and everything I put in my mouth (well nearly everything!) as well as anything else going on in my life.  I can't guarantee stimulating reading, but I hope that by making myself do this I will actually lose this weight once and for all!

I got close to my goal weight in 2004, but then got engaged and married and I now firmly believe that old saying 'fat and happy' as I've continued to gain weight rather than lose it these past six years, but no more - I'm turning the corner today, yippee!

Food so far today:
  • Western Omelet (no green pepper) - but I didn't finish it!
  • One piece of toast w/ jelly
  • Strawberry protein shake

No comments:

Post a Comment