Fat & Skinny lyin' in a bed, Fat rolled over and Skinny was dead.

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 4 - Part I

Weight:  154.4
Hair :   Unruly
Mood:  Sunny

Bill IS my new best friend!  I won't know for sure whether to really trust this as new weight or if it's my real weight on a new scale until I've used him for a couple of days, but so far so good!  Also, did the Total Gym workout this morning.  Don says I should run the program twice before moving up a level so I'll try that on Saturday.

Had LF yogurt, some almonds and a cup of coffee for breakfast.  Went to lunch w/ Don, Heidi and Mark at the Sunrise, where they serve breakfast all day.  I had a western skillet w/out the green peppers and left most of the potatoes, also had one piece of wheat toast w/ mixed fruit jelly.

I'm not sure what we'll be doing tonight.  Hopefully celebrating Derek passing his Series 6 exam, and maybe dinner at Mama DiMarini's.  They have the BEST pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment