Fat & Skinny lyin' in a bed, Fat rolled over and Skinny was dead.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 3 - Part I

Weight:  156 lbs.
Hair: Dull
Mood: Chipper

Yogurt on-the-go for breakfast this morning.  Had to run to the cemetary to pick up Don's check and then off to Dynamics (late start this morning!).  Did have one cup of coffee w/ a bit of French Vanilla cream in it.

Ran to bank, post office and McDonalds for lunch (Southwest salad w/ Ranch Dressing-no fat free available). 

Also stopped at Target quick to get new scale.  This one is digital, no more guesing on where the tiny line REALLY is.  It also has a memory function so it can record my progress.  Will be interesting to see how it works.  I am going to employ my sister Barbara's 'Name and Tame' theory with the new scale so our relationship won't be so adversarial.  The scale's name is Bill.  Bill will become my new best friend...

No comments:

Post a Comment